Virginia Business Law Attorney Serving Fauquier County & More
Business law, also referred to as commercial law, pertains to the rules, statutes, codes, and regulations that govern the formation and existence of organizational entities, and the agreements and relationships that businesses have with their owners, employees, customers, and other businesses.
Common Business Law Issues in Virginia:
- Business Formation
- Entity Selection
- Sales and Purchases of Existing Businesses and Assets
- Internal Agreements & Contracts
- Confidentiality, Non-Disclosure, and Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements and Stock Option Plans
- Complex Transactions
- Dissolution and Termination of Businesses
- Unfair Practices
- Privacy Violations
Contact An Expert Fauquier County, Virginia Business Law Attorney
Your success may depend on retaining the right lawyer. Contact one of Walker Jones’ effective, well-qualified attorneys for all of your commercial law needs.