Business Law Attorney Serving Fauquier, Loudoun, and Rappahannock County
Business law, also referred to as commercial law, pertains to the rules, statutes, codes, and regulations that govern the formation and existence of business entities, and the agreements and relationships that businesses have with their owners, employees, customers, and other businesses.
Common Business Law Issues:
- Business Formation
- Entity Selection
- Sales and Purchases of Existing Businesses and Assets
- Internal Agreements & Contracts
- Confidentiality, Non-Disclosure, and Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements and Stock Option Plans
- Complex Transactions
- Dissolution and Termination of Businesses
- Unfair Business Practices
- Privacy Violations
Contact A Business Law Attorney
Your success may depend on retaining the right business law attorney. Contact one of Walker Jones’ effective, well-qualified attorneys for all of your commercial law needs.
Walker Jones, PC serves clients throughout Virginia including Fauquier, Rappahannock, Culpeper, Loudoun, Prince William, Fairfax, Arlington, Alexandria, Warren, Winchester, Frederick, Clarke, Stafford, Spotsylvania, Fredericksburg, Madison, Orange, Albemarle and Northern Neck, as well as the District of Columbia.