Antonio R. Benedi
Tony joins Walker Jones after serving for years as an Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney for Fauquier County. During his time as a prosecutor, he gained invaluable courtroom, negotiation, and trial experience. As a prosecutor for Fauquier County he handled hundreds of cases ranging from simple traffic cases and misdemeanor cases to violent felonies. He tried hundreds of bench trials and dozens of jury trials in the Circuit Court of Fauquier County. He most enjoyed working closely with law enforcement, court personnel, judges, and victims in seeking justice.
Tony’s passion for serving the community led him to be a prosecutor. He now brings that same passion, coupled with his litigation experience, to serve the community in a different capacity with Walker Jones. Due to his experience, he is able to ascertain the strengths and weaknesses of cases and able to facilitate a preferable result for his clients. He understands criminal cases from every angle. This allows him to assist clients in navigating the legal system with ease and peace of mind. Additionally, he has extensive knowledge of court procedure in the General District, Juvenile and Domestic Relations, and Circuit Courts for Fauquier County. He will primarily be working with clients in criminal and general civil litigation.
When he is not in the office, Tony loves spending time with his wife and son, especially in the warmer months at the beach. Additionally, Tony is an avid Washington D.C. sports fan.
- Ave Maria School of Law, J.D., 2013
- James Madison University, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Criminal Justice Minor, 2009
Professional, Civic & Philanthropic Affiliations
- Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney Fauquier County Jan. 2016- Feb. 2020
- President Elect Fauquier County Bar Association Jan. 2020- present
- Member Fauquier County Bar Association, Jan. 2016- present
- Past Member Fairfax Bar Association
- Past Member Loudoun Bar Association