Real Estate Law Attorney – Virginia
Real estate law covers the ownership and leasing of real property and the rights to possess, use, and enjoy land. Issues commonly include:
- Sales, Purchases & Transfers of Real Estate
- Conservation Easements and Purchase of Development Rights
- Contract Drafting
- Leasing and Rental of Real Estate
- Easements or Rights-of-Way for Ingress, Egress & Utilities
- Easement and Road Maintenance Disputes
- Boundary Line Adjustments and Consolidations
- Title to Real Property
- Claims Regarding Property Rights
- Property Development, Zoning & Land Use
- Agricultural Issues and Leases
- Home Loans & Foreclosures
Contact An Expert Fauquier County, Virginia Real Estate Law Attorney Today!
Walker Jones’s real estate attorneys have the essential knowledge and unmatched expertise you need to ensure your effective real estate legal representation.