Bennett T. W. Eastham
Bennett joins Walker Jones after practicing for several years with an Am Law 200 law firm in Richmond, Virginia. Having grown up in Rappahannock County, Bennett considers it a privilege to return to his roots and serve this area. Bennett believes in educating and collaborating with his clients so that they feel informed and involved in the decision-making process.
Bennett has a wide-ranging practice, which includes commercial and creditors’ rights litigation, out-of-court financial workouts and restructurings, commercial contracts, business organizations and real estate. Bennett’s breadth of experience has shaped him into a well-rounded and versatile attorney that is able to navigate myriad issues on behalf of his clients.
Bennett is passionate about environmental conservation and helping underrepresented communities through pro bono service. Bennett is a former member of the Pro Bono Service Honor Roll, recognized by the Virginia Access to Justice Commission.
When he is not in the office, Bennett enjoys helping his dad on their eight-generation beef cattle farm and traveling to Sweden to visit his wife’s family.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law,
- J.D., 2018, cum laude, The Honorable James C. Turk ‘52 Law Scholarship
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University,
- B.A., 2014, magna cum laude, University Honors Program
- Virginia State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Virginia